The blasting cabinet WIWOX DP14 EU is used for mechanical cleaning of surfaces and for removal of coatings. Dry pressure blasting is done with pressurized air and corundum as blasting medium.
- Dry pressure blasting cabinet
- Size of working space: 1370 x 1000 x 890 mm
- Blasting medium: Korund
- Blasting pressure: up to 8 Pa
The vacuum cold-wall furnace of type HTM-Reetz (“Luzi”) enables vacuum annealing treatments at temperatures of up to 1600°C. The water-cooled vacuum chamber with tungsten heater is loaded from the bottom. The maximum working space is 100 mm in diameter and 150 mm in height. Temperature is controlled by thermocouples, where temperature-time sequences can be programmed via a computer.
- Turbomolecular pumped vacuum cold-wall furnace with tungsten heater
- Maximum temperature: 1600°C
- Size of working space: 100 mm diameter, 150 mm height
- Minimum pressure: 10-7 mbar
- Maximum heating rate: 20 °C/min
- Maximum heating power: 18 kVA